row1

.....


Row3

0


Monday, October 17, 2011

Qul Ho Allah ki Fazilat





Hum Allah talaa ka Shukar jitna ada kren kam hay.....Allah Subhan wa Ta'ala ki rehmat ka palla ghazab se bhaari hay .....Lekin is ka yeh matlab nhi  k hum Gumraahi me doobtay jayn k Aik din toba kr lenge......

Allah to hr waqt apnay bndon k intezar me hotahay k kab bnda aye or me usey maaf kroon , or apni rehmat se nawazoon....So plzz..Aj se hi Allah ki taraf Rujoo kren..
SUHANALLAH HI WABIHAMDIHI SUBHANALLAH HIL AZEEM

3 comments:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a
    famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    Here is my site www.zulutradeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this web page offers quality dependent articles or reviews and other data, is
    there any other site which presents these kinds of data in quality?


    my blog post - how do i get pinterest followers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Finally something about get more followerd.


    Here is my web blog :: buy twitter followers cheap

    ReplyDelete